Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Funday #28


The amount of time I actually have to write anything lately is non-existent these days. The house is slowly coming back together. We had to tear out all our cabinets to remove flooring underneath them. We had to re-plumb our entire downstairs. ALL of the pipes downstairs had to be replaced. There was drywall to patch since there were no access panels to the pipes in the walls. To say that this whole thing has been "quite an ordeal" is an understatement. All of the stuff that was in the cabinets in my kitchen (and my kitchen is pretty big) was in my living room. Everything in my bathroom cabinets was in my bedroom. Everything in Abi's bathroom was in her room. This HAS to be what it feels like to live in a Hoarder house! My skin was crawling.

The good news is that we're on the tail end of things. We just have to put new flooring down at this point.

1000 sq. ft. of flooring.

We're hoping to have it done soon because we've got plans to be away from home so, it'd be nice to have it done sooner rather than later. This whole thing has been so stressful, it's not even funny. I can't wait for it to be over.

I love to read your stories though. So link up!

Just remember to grab the button from the sidebar and turn your captcha off!

4 comments:

  1. You're a survivor, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really crabby survivor! UGH! Having our home messed up so much has really worn down my patience.

      Delete
  2. LOVED your Mom Pledge Blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, hey! I nominated your blog for the Blog On Fire Award! Read about it here. http://wp.me/p24csv-62

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?