Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Funday #20



How can it possibly be the middle of February already? Am I the only one who feels like time is FLYING by? Sheesh!

The good news is that Sunday is a great day to chill out from all the other stuff we have going on the rest of the week. While you're chilling out, come link up a post! Blog hops are a fun way to make bloggy buddies and meet some writers that you might not have found on your own!

Just remember a few rules:

1) No linking giveaways!
2)Turn off your captcha! (Word verification makes commenters stabby!)
3) Imbed the Sunday Funday button in your post!
4) Visit the other link ups and leave feedback!
5) Tweet that you linked up for #SundayFunday with me (@MamaRiceCake) if you're on The Twitter!

Kick back, hang out, and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I think you, and a kidlet or two, will like this one. :> Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick-o! And you're totally right... my whole crew loved your post! Steampunk R2 is my fave. That is AMAZING! The kids loved the snowflakes! Talk about talent... I can't even fathom how they figured that one out! My brain totally doesn't work that way!
      Thanks for linking up buddy!

      Delete
  2. I didn't think I was going to make it this week. :) But I'm here. Better late then never right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Mama Rice, I have no idea how to do this, so...you can "school me" between now and next Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?