Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Great Expectations Guest Post


Ever since I met Greta over at Not Enough Patience and Never Enough Jewelry, I knew we'd be buddies. Greta's a SAHM of four kiddos... I'm a SAHM of four kiddos. Greta's got a husband who doubles as her BFF and partner in the battle of raising the four little cupcakes! I've got that in my hubby too! She lives out in the country. I love living where I can't see my neighbors. We've got the same view of the world and I totally dig that.

I was so excited when she invited me to guest post for her new series "Great Expectations"! It was a great chance to write about what I think about life as a military wife. My life's changed a LOT since I first married Dave. My perspective on my role as a military spouse has changed as well. So... head on over to Greta's to see my take on it.

Keeping up with Greta's sweet family, via her blog, is a treat. You can also follow @GFunkified on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, when I was writing the intro for your post, I couldn't think of another way to say "kindred spirits", because that just kind of sums it up! But buddies works, too. :) Thanks so so much for coming to my place today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. "Kindred spirits" is exactly it! :) Thanks for having me over!

      Delete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?