Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Funday #18

Hey all! After having a couple of Sundays away from the link up, I'm back! My gall bladder recovery had a few days of crappiness but, over all went pretty darn well. I'm feeling MUCH better. And good news, I'm now in the running for the "Fewest Original Parts" trophy at my next family reunion this summer so... HOORAY for that! ha ha!

So... without further blabbing... here's the linky!!

Please remember the rules!

#1 TURN YOUR CAPTCHA OFF! (That's "word verification" for newbies!) Getting my gall bladder removed did NOT remove my stabbiness over captcha. It sucks. Making people type a made up word in, for "the honor" of commenting on your posts is LAME! Spam filters WILL catch spammy comments 99% of the time. Don't drive your readers crazy! Turn it off! If you need help with that... ask!!

#2 Grab the Sunday Funday button from the sidebar and insert it in your post! Putting it in a blogroll is nice but, putting it in your actual post sends more of your readers HERE... which can equal more links for us to read and more connections for us to make. It's a win-win for both of us!

#3 Hop on over to the other posts that get linked up and leave comments! Make new friends... or keep up with your faves. Plus, everyone loves feedback!

#4 If you're on Twitter, post that you linked up with me (@MamaRiceCake) and use the #SundayFunday hashtag! If you're not on Twitter... think about creating an account. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and generate more visits to your blog!

#5 Please DON'T link up giveaways! There's nothing wrong with them. We're just trying to connect with people and not stuff for Sunday Funday.

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo congrats on being in the running. ;) Are you feeling better now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prize is a paper plate with the title of the award written in Sharpie... I better start clearing some space on a shelf at my house. ha ha! I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER! Oh gosh. For a few days I totally felt horrible but, I'm almost back to full speed now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sweet!!! I love it when you show up over here!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by for Sunday Funday!!

      Delete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?