Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Funday #13





It's been a busy week at my house! It's December and that means lots of decorating and crafting!

The oldest two RiceCakes had a project for school where they had to recreate Australian aboriginal mimih art.

Aren't they awesome artists?

Dave and I hung up our Christmas lights.
The kids decorated the tree.
And I did this to my mantle:

Garland makes me happy!

I had Craft Night with my BFF Alison and her daughter KK and I made this:

It's made with some awesome yarn I found at Michael's!


The holidays are in full swing! What've you been doing this week? Link up a post and tell us all about it!

Here are the rules for #SundayFunday:

1. Grab the button from the sidebar and place it in your post!
2. Don't link up any giveaways please!
3. Please turn your captcha off!
4. Visit the other posts and comment away!
5. If you're on "The Twitter", tweet your link with the #SundayFunday hashtag!



8 comments:

  1. I have to get on the Christmas decorating. It's hard to get in the spirit when it's hot out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were hanging our outdoor lights in shorts and flip flops! ha ha! Then the weather went all bipolar and dropped below freezing at night. Insanity!
    I pulled my stuff out early this year because I didn't pull most of it out last year because we were going to be gone. I'll never do that again. Talk about stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant post the button and I need a twitter
    oh sweet sarah I am so techno challenged!!!
    HELP

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alison... I messaged you directions about the button. I linked your post for you. ;) You don't NEED a Twitter. One thing at a time. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wreath is so pretty. Artistic talent must run in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JDaniel4's Mom... Thank you! I've always liked making stuff and painting stuff and drawing stuff. My kids definitely have a love for that too. We get better with more practice!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas decorating. :) Oh I just love Christmas. This year I'm making several presents that the kids are getting. I'm so excited....

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amber... whatcha makin'???? I wanna know!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?