It's been a busy week at my house! It's December and that means lots of decorating and crafting!
The oldest two RiceCakes had a project for school where they had to recreate Australian aboriginal mimih art.
|Aren't they awesome artists?|
Dave and I hung up our Christmas lights.
The kids decorated the tree.
And I did this to my mantle:
|Garland makes me happy!|
I had Craft Night with my BFF Alison and her daughter KK and I made this:
|It's made with some awesome yarn I found at Michael's!|
The holidays are in full swing! What've you been doing this week? Link up a post and tell us all about it!
Here are the rules for #SundayFunday:
1. Grab the button from the sidebar and place it in your post!
2. Don't link up any giveaways please!
3. Please turn your captcha off!
4. Visit the other posts and comment away!
5. If you're on "The Twitter", tweet your link with the #SundayFunday hashtag!