Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Funday #11

Well, I dunno about you but, I'm all jacked up on a Skinny Peppermint Mocha (with an extra shot!) from "The Bux"... you know it's BOGO on holiday drinks between 2pm and 5pm today right? YAY!

I hope that you're having a great weekend. This one's been a busy one for our family. We've had LOTS going on and I'm totally stoked that the kids will be home for 5 days in a row next week! Hooray for fewer alarm clock wake ups!!!

My cousin Spencer (OK, technically, he's my third cousin... but explaining exactly how we're related gets complicated... especially since most people don't even KNOW their third cousins!) joined the Navy earlier in the year and has been at A School near us. He's spending Thanksgiving with us this year... and bringing a Navy buddy too! We're thrilled to get to hang out with Spencer and share our home with him since he won't be able to get back to his family for the holiday. Relationships like that are a huge perk to having such a close extended family on my Dad's side of the family tree. Plus, it's good to share the love with our military guys that are far away from home... even if they aren't deployed.

That being said... let's get this #SundayFunday started!




Link up your favorite post from the last week... maybe one that didn't get a ton of comment love. (But please no giveaways!)

Turn off your captcha so that it's EASY for people to comment on your blog. (You don't need it anyway!)

Grab the Sunday Funday button from the side bar and add it to your post!

Then tweet about your link up AND go visit everyone else and be generous with your comments!

Easy peasy!

Have a wonderful time with your family this week! (Even if you're outside of the States and aren't celebrating Thanksgiving this Thursday... November is a great time of the year to be mindful of all we've been blessed with and take time to express that thanks!)

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that it's Sunday. Where has this week...well where did this month go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amber... It's really flown hasn't it? Any second now it'll be Christmas! Shwew!
    As a kid it seemed to take FOREVER to get to Christmas Break during school... now, I feel like I blink and *poof* it's here!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids get all this week off. It's insane. I remember Wednesday being a half day and then Thanksgiving and then Friday off. I haven't checked to see how this school does Christmas break yet. I'm a bit afraid. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kiddos go to school until Tuesday... then we're off to STL where we were this past weekend. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your fam! :^)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?