Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let's BEE Friends with Bruna and ME!

Check it out! Bruna featured an interview with me for her weekly "Let's BEE Friends" link up! Hop over to her space and after you're done reading a little more about me... link up a post of your own and then go check out the other blogs that have linked up. It's really fun way to find new blogs to read and make some new buddies!

If you aren't already following Bruna from Bees With Honey, DO! She's super sweet. She does really fun stuff with her girls. She talks LOTS about spending time as a family and doing fun stuff with her husband. I totally dig her!
She also has rad Canadian drink recipes for Caesar's! :) What're you waiting for?! Go check her blog out!


Thanks a bunch Bruna! oxox


Bees With Honey

Let's BEE Friends


3 comments:

  1. Was delighted to see you featured over at Bruna's!! You rock & it's great to learn more about you! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for saying YES to me featuring you. You have been a good friend and I have loved getting to know you. One day, we shall meet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm a southern Kentucky Christian gal who also doesn't appreciate being stereotyped either. Proud to meet ya! I'm a new follower! Visit me at NanaHood.com when you get the time!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me neighbor... whatcha think?